Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Summer Hiatus

My three sons are out of school for the summer, and I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling (including a trip to South Africa in a few weeks), which means that it's time once again to take my summer hiatus from Chicago Radio Spotlight.

If you're interested in reading any of the previous interviews, there are more than 150 of them listed alphabetically on the right side of the home page.

I also have articles coming out in the July and August issues of SHORE Magazine if you're interested, including a piece about comedians from the Midwest. (In the June issue I wrote about my brush with Ringo Starr.)

I'll still be blogging when I'm in town on my daily blog, and I'll still be providing weekly Father Knows Nothing columns to NWI Parent, and my website Just One Bad Century will still be going all summer, but Chicago Radio Spotlight won't return until the end of August.

Have a great summer!