Friday, January 08, 2010

A note from Rick


I just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting the first Chicago Radio Spotlight interview of 2010 on Saturday January 16th.

In the meantime, if you want something to read about local radio, I recommend this. It's an article in the Chicago Tribune about Eric and Kathy (written by Steve Johnson). I provided several quotes for the piece.

By the way, I've also interviewed all of the E&K principles over the past few years. If you want additional Eric and Kathy reading material, here's Eric, Kathy, Melissa, Mark Suppelsa, John "Swany" Swanson, and former E&K newsman Barry Keefe.

If you're looking for my other stuff, my daily blog is already up and running for this year, my Just One Bad Century website is starting back up January 11th, I have another article coming out in the next issue of Shore Magazine (details in a few weeks), and my Father Knows Nothing column posts every Sunday in NWI Parent.

In the meantime, thanks for checking in. See you next week.