Saturday, June 28, 2008

Vacation

Hello, all.

I'm on vacation this week.

All three of my boys are home for the summer--which is a difficult transition for me. I have a foolproof method of silencing the noise, but as you can see, it's going to take me some time to make it through my personal stash of "soundproofing."



I'd like to take this opportunity to promote a piece I've written for Shore Magazine. It's about 15 local radio personalities, including Lin Brehmer, Melissa McGurren, John Jurkovic, Bobby Skafish, Wendy Snyder, the Manno Brothers, Leslie Keiling, Ric Federighi and more. It "drops" on July 28th. When it comes out, I'll definitely provide a link to the on-line version of it, but I recommend you get the magazine to see all the great pictures.

Chicago Radio Spotlight will return on July 6th with a brand new interview.